Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Bit of My Life...


Hello All!

I'll be sending a newsletter out in a week or so, but I would like for you to share in a couple of the most important places to me in Antigua so you can continue to share in this journey!

On the right is my table at the school where all of the Spanish learning goes down with my teacher Mirian

The next is the local market where we buy everything for much cheaper than we would be able to find in the "foreigners" market.


.

The photo below is a shot of the front of the gym many of us have a membership to. It is a great way to sweat off all of the Spanish we learned that morning.



These last two are of my favorite cafe. It is called "Y Tu Pina Tambien" (translation: "And Your Pineapple Too". It always has fresh flowers, great food, neat atmosphere, and they have the best coffee in Antigua!

I'll post again this weekend! The Lord is truly moving here!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Ryan! I wish I could drop right into your corner of the world! Wonderful pics! I would love to have coffee at that little shop. Miss you! Mom

Maghest said...

I want to be in that coffee shop right this minute!